Post Abortion Support Ashtabula, Ohio
Post Abortion Support
Mya Women’s Center provides post abortion support in Ashtabula, Ohio. Abortion may cause an emotional reaction. It’s often common to suffer symptoms of post abortion grief and trauma. This may occur days, months or even years after the initial experience and can cause an emotionally adverse reaction. Healing from the emotional pain of abortion is possible.
LET US HELP. BEGIN HEALING TODAY.
Understanding the impact of your loss is the first step toward abortion recovery. We are here to invite you on a journey where you can begin to process your emotional pain, be restored to wholeness, experience hope, and live in peace. It’s never too late to begin. Contact us for more information on post abortion support in Ashtabula, Ohio. All services are provided at no cost to you.
POST ABORTION SYNDROME SYMPTOMS
- Do you avoid the subject of abortion?
- Do you feel shame, grief and guilt at the mention of the word abortion?
- Do you have lingering feelings of anger, resentment toward people that may have been involved in your abortion?
- Have you found that you avoid relationships or become co-dependent in them since the abortion?
- Do you feel unworthy of love?
Are you overprotective of the children you have now?
- Do you use drugs and/or alcohol as a means of escape?
- Do you have an eating disorder or another self harm disorder?
- Do you have unrealistic fears?
- Do you feel a vague emptiness or a deep sense of loss?
- Do you experience periods of depression?
If any of the following questions resonate with you, you may be suffering from Post Abortion Syndrome.